Bostonians! Epidemic Answers is sponsoring a FREE event in Boston on Thursday, May 16th, 2013 from 5:30-8:00 pm at One Post Office Square, top floor.
Come and meet the Director of the Canary Kids Film Project, Mary Mazzio, as well as practitioners experienced in recovering kids from autism, ADHD, allergies, asthma and other chronic conditions. Our panel includes:
- Kristin Canty, Director and Producer, Farmageddon
- Silvana Spinelli-Casale PHD, School Neuropsychologist
- Beth Lambert, Author, A Compromised Generation; Executive Producer, Canary Kids
- Mary Mazzio, Director/Producer Canary Kids
- Alison MacNeil, Author, The Thinking Moms’ Revolution
- Sarge Goodchild, Director of Active Healing, Gloucester, MA
- Heather Tallman Ruhm, MD, Center for Integrative Medicine, Concord, NH
- Michelle Tortora, Energy Medicine Practitioner, Co-Founder Epidemic Answers
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD, MIT Professor, Researcher
Register here for this free event. We hope to see you there!