My oldest has recovered from the symptoms of Asperger Syndrome …
- Chronic explosive diarrhea from age 18 months to 6 years
- Multiple food allergies and chemical sensitivities, that lasted until 6th grade
- Candida, yeast overgrowth
- Facial tics
- Night terrors
- Several violent tantrums per day from about 2 ½ to 3 years old. Took up about 3 hours of our day trying to calm him down.
- Difficulty transitioning
- Sensory Integration, or SI
- Literal interpretation of language
The major healing elements:
- Strict diets I designed specifically for Jacob using muscle testing to watch for food sensitivities, and very few chemicals/preservatives/artificial ingredients of any kind.
- Limiting his exposure to environmental toxins.
- Emotional healing (NET, EFT, NLP)
- The right supplements
- The belief that your child can heal.
3rd grade was the official diagnosis. Broke my heart. Broke my heart a million more times, learning about SI, and finally understanding why he was so whiny, angry about sensory issues.
Learning about the literal interpretation, when I really thought he was being bratty, and so did his teachers. He was simply misunderstanding a lot of what was being said, but that really didn’t make sense to all of us because he was so smart; how could he misunderstand?
And when he finally ‘relaxed’ and stopped being so angry/disruptive with the findings of these things.
Everything happened at once with the diagnosis, and since it was even worse than we thought, (we thought he had ADD), I got more aggressive finding out what other dietary and supplement interventions we could do.
With persistence, and prayer/belief, he healed. He is now 17, has two jobs, been on the honor roll 3 years in high school, is very well liked by peers and work friends, helps me around the house voluntarily, chose for himself to go back on a ‘diet’ since he’s been off them for 5 years–picked the ketogenic diet by researching it all on his own!
He amazes me, and he would amaze me if he had been a typical kid. But for him to have achieved all this, a miracle.
–Carolyn Wilcoxon, May 2012
Sign up for our newsletter and find out why this epidemic of children’s chronic illnesses is occurring and what you can do about it.
This document is not a substitute for medical advice, treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a medical professional. It is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make determinations related to treatment of a medical condition. Epidemic Answers has not verified and does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in this document.